Between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F – Part-time hours
(looking for between 26-28 hours a week)
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant
We are a leading company in our industry in Northwestern, PA. We are proud of our team-oriented, friendly staff and the quality services we provide. We are seeking to hire an experienced Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our team at All Seasons Placement, Inc. and Heartfelt Home Healthcare Services, Inc. If you are a professional person who is customer service oriented with positive communications, computer, organizational, and typing skills, this position is for you. Apply now!
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, computer, and postage meter
- Forward calls on to correct individuals and take messages accordingly
- Receive deliveries, stuff envelopes and process mail
- Type correspondence, envelopes, and basic reports
- Additional clerical duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Experience with basic to intermediate level in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Able to type 50 wpm minimum
- Proficient and accurate phone skills
- Good communication skills and read, write, and speak English fluently
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Are you looking for a position with job stability and a place to retire from?
If so, this job may be for you!
E-Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org